Monday 30 March 2009

it made me cried too!!!

during my trip in jakarta
i asked my friend to accompany me to go to situ gintung
after had lunch
we all went to ciputat place, located in tangerang
going to situ gintung wasn't easy
the traffic was very crowded and we all couldn't enter to ciputat by car
then we decided to go there on foot
at that time i thought that the tragedy wasn't so bad
when i saw it using my eyes
the 1st thing happened to me was cry
i couldn't control my emotion again
there were very many died people there
there were so many broken house caused of the small tsunami
the water of situ gintung made this all
suddenly a young boy came to me and cried
seriously i didn't know what was i suppose to do??
i tried to support him
he was looking for his parents for those 3days
he wish that his parents were still alive TT
government of jakarta must concern on this case
it's so crucial to reconstruct the facilities
THEY REALLY DO NEED IT!!!
at least
i'm sorry to know it
i can do and give nothing
just can pray for you all
be tough...........

No comments:

Post a Comment